In Summer 2019 …
Introduction to Data Science (co-taught course, shared digitally)
Syllabus and FAQ: See course gateway
- Familiarity and expertise in basic coding (R/RStudio).
- Understanding of theory and application of basic concepts in statistics.
- Ability to write and present technical material to diverse audiences.
- Intensive 8-week course with data lab component (fully digital)
- Student centered learning design including pre-recorded lectures, real-time lectures, and laboratory/supported work time
- Course co-taught by instructors from LACOL schools
- Delivery is fully online with some scheduled and some asynchronous events.
Course Team: see course gateway
Lightning Talk – Learn about this project in just 6.5 minutes!
Presented May 22, 2019 at the Bryn Mawr Blended Learning Conference
Course Topics Include: (more…)