LACOL offers a framework to support collaboration, including kick-start funding opportunities for multi-campus projects. To browse opportunities, select or scroll through the posts below. We invite your questions, suggestions, and participation!
- QLAB / Q-bits Framework for Quantitative Skills Modules
- CHIANTI – Shared Grammar Resource
- Course Sharing for Self-Instructional Language Learning (SILP)
- Upper Level Math & Stats Course Exchange
- Inclusive Pedagogies
- Language Skills Map & Dashboard
Ideas and Opportunities in the Pipeline
- Digitally Shared Course Offerings (2020 – 2021)
- Bryn Mawr’s Blended Learning in the Liberal Arts – CFP is Open!
- Operations Research – Shared Course Opportunity, Spring 2020
- Data Science in the Liberal Arts Workshop (June 2019)
- Introduction to Data Science (shared course)
- Sensemaker Team Data Review – April 4 at Amherst College
- Bayesian Statistics – Shared Course Opportunity, Fall 2019
- Measuring Complex Domains for the Liberal Arts
- LACOL Collaboration Incubator
- Digital Competencies / Digital Fluency Community of Practice
Project guidelines and collaboration tools are linked from our Information for LACOL Members and Intranet pages.