Curious about Q-bits? Watch the webinar (30 min):
This video presents a half-hour webinar training with Prof. Melissa Eblen-Zayas of Carleton College and members of the QLAB Project core team. Melissa provides an overview of Q-bits and answers questions about testing in the upcoming term.
- What are Q-bits? (Presentation Slides)
- Q-bit Testers Guide (includes links to Q-bit modules for preview)
Please feel free to forward this post to colleagues who may be interested in Q-bits! The webinar is an great way preview a Q-bit and learn more about our multi-campus collaboration to develop and test ways these modules may help to support students with their quantitative work in different disciplinary contexts.
Q-bit Training Outline:
- What are Q-bits? (a brief tour)
- Our pilot study – research goals
- Options and steps for testing Q-bits with your students
- Key dates
- Resources for Q-bit Testers
- Q-bit Testers Guide
- Support team contacts
Meeting: Q-bit Training Webinar
Lead Presenter: Prof. Melissa Eblen-Zayas, Carleton College
Date: Tuesday, August 29