The partners of the Liberal Arts Collaborative for Digital Innovation represent the highest standard of student-centered education. Through our collaborations, we are exploring the future of teaching and learning in a networked world to support our mission as residential liberal arts institutions.
LACOL is a partnership of Amherst College, Bryn Mawr College, Carleton College, Davidson College, Hamilton College, Haverford College, Swarthmore College, Vassar College, Washington and Lee University, and Williams College.
- Read more about the Consortium’s goals and organization.
- Explore our working groups and project pages.
- View additional resources and contacts.
Active LACOL Projects
- QLAB / Q-bits Framework for Quantitative Skills Modules
- CHIANTI – Shared Grammar Resource
- Course Sharing for Self-Instructional Language Learning (SILP)
- Upper Level Math & Stats Course Exchange
- Inclusive Pedagogies
- Language Skills Map & Dashboard
Ideas and Opportunities in the Pipeline
- Bryn Mawr’s Blended Learning in the Liberal Arts – CFP is Open!
- Operations Research – Shared Course Opportunity, Spring 2020
- Data Science in the Liberal Arts Workshop (June 2019)
- Introduction to Data Science (shared course)
- Sensemaker Team Data Review – April 4 at Amherst College
- Digitally Shared Course Offerings (2020 – 2021)
- Bayesian Statistics – Shared Course Opportunity, Fall 2019
- Measuring Complex Domains for the Liberal Arts
- LACOL Collaboration Incubator
- Digital Competencies / Digital Fluency Community of Practice
Popular Categories on the Blog
See right sidebar for full category listing.