Faculty and Technologists from the Language Instruction Working Group are working toward a Collaborative Language Diagnostics and Refresher Framework, including a visual dashboard to help faculty and students efficiently assess language proficiencies.
Two recent workshop (see below) have recently made concrete steps toward realizing the framework, and additional steps are planned for spring 2018. For more information, contact Mike Jones, (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Carly Born (email@example.com)
- Language Instruction Jam 2019
- Language Skills Diagnostic Dashboard: 2018 Faculty Workshop and Pilot for French
- Language Skills Dashboard – drill down on data visualization
- Hack-a-thon Toward a Collaborative Language Diagnostics and Refresher Framework
- Language Skills Map & Dashboard