On Friday, June 16, seats are available for a Mini-Workshop entitled Digital Storytelling for Liberal Arts Teaching and Learning. This hands-on, face-to-face session is open to registered participants at the 2017 LACOL consortium-wide workshop at Vassar College.
- Baynard Bailey (Academic Computing Services, Vassar College)
- Ben Harwood (Instructional Technology, Skidmore College)
- Intro and examples: What is Digital Storytelling?
- Brainstorming: How might I use this in my teaching?
- Tools and techniques:
- Hands-on time with tools like WeVideo, Final Cut Pro
- Voiceover and microphones
- Importing editing still images
- Importing and editing video
- Adding music and sound
- Exporting and Sharing
- 2 hours hands-on session in a computer lab
Mini-workshop date, time, location:
- Friday, June 16
- Thompson Memorial Library, Vassar College
Photo Credit: Scene from a French Digital Storybook created by Vassar students Rafaela Vega del Castillo, Rose Clarfeld & David Sparks.