The partners of the Liberal Arts Consortium for Online Learning represent the highest standard of student-centered education. Through our collaborations, we are exploring the future of teaching and learning in a networked world to support our mission as residential liberal arts institutions.
LACOL is a partnership of Amherst College, Bryn Mawr College, Carleton College, Davidson College, Hamilton College, Haverford College, Pomona College, Swarthmore College, Vassar College, Washington and Lee University, and Williams College.
- Read more about the Consortium’s goals and organization.
- Explore our working groups and project pages.
- View additional resources and contacts.
Active LACOL Projects
- Project Summary: Language Skills Map & Diagnostic Dashboard
- Project Summary: Course Sharing for Self-Instructional Language Programs (SILP)
- Project Summary: Upper Level Math & Stats Course Exchange
- Project Summary: QLAB / Q-bits Framework for Quantitative Skills Modules
Ideas and Opportunities in the Pipeline
- LACOL Collaboration Incubator
- Digital Competencies / Digital Fluency Community of Practice
- Exploratory Committees: course sharing
- Data Sciences Exploration
- Dialogues on Inclusive Pedagogies and Measuring Complex Domains of Learning
- Foundations in Grammar for Language Learning (online tutorials)
- Domain of One’s Own / ePortfolios
- New Pedagogies on Tablets and Screens (Video Vignettes)
- New Pedagogies for Reading & Writing (Video Vignettes)
Popular Categories on the Blog
See right sidebar for full category listing.