The partners of the Liberal Arts Consortium for Online Learning represent the highest standard of student-centered education. Through our collaborations, we are exploring the future of teaching and learning in a networked world to support our mission as residential liberal arts institutions.
LACOL is a partnership of Amherst College, Bryn Mawr College, Carleton College, Davidson College, Hamilton College, Haverford College, Pomona College, Swarthmore College, Vassar College, Washington and Lee University, and Williams College.
- Read more about the Consortium’s goals and organization.
- Explore our working groups and project pages.
- View additional resources and contacts.
Active LACOL Projects
- Project Summary: Language Skills Map & Diagnostic Dashboard
- Project Summary: Course Sharing for Self-Instructional Language Programs (SILP)
- Project Summary: Upper Level Math & Stats Course Exchange
- Project Summary: QLAB / Q-bits Framework for Quantitative Skills Modules
Ideas and Opportunities in the Pipeline
- Shared Grammar Resource – New Exploration
- Inclusive Pedagogies & Measuring Complex Domains of Learning for the Liberal Arts – 2 workshops
- Liberal Arts Gallery of Digital Pedagogies
- LACOL Collaboration Incubator
- Digital Competencies / Digital Fluency Community of Practice
- Explorations toward a LACOL course sharing framework (Spring ’18)
- Data Sciences Exploration
- Domain of One’s Own / ePortfolios
Popular Categories on the Blog
See right sidebar for full category listing.