As one possible avenue to expanding curricular offerings for math and stats majors at small liberal arts institutions, partner schools in the Liberal Arts Consortium for Online Learning (LACOL) have been exploring ways to remotely share classes using hybrid/online delivery modes.
- Professors will share their math/stats course exchange pilot at EDUCAUSE ELI
- Explorations toward a LACOL course sharing framework (Spring ’18)
- Where’s my remote? Shared upper level math courses across schools
- Project Update: Upper Level Stats shared course pilot added for Fall 2017
- Project Summary: Upper Level Math & Stats Course Exchange
- Exploration of Blended Course Offerings for Upper Level Mathematics