LACOL offers a framework to support collaboration, including kick-start funding opportunities for multi-campus projects. To browse opportunities, select or scroll through the posts below. We invite your questions, suggestions, and participation!
- QLAB / Q-bits Framework for Quantitative Skills Modules
- CHIANTI – Shared Grammar Resource
- Course Sharing for Self-Instructional Language Learning (SILP)
- Upper Level Math & Stats Course Exchange
- Language Skills Map & Dashboard
Ideas and Opportunities in the Pipeline
- Data Science for Undergraduates: Opportunities and Options … a liberal arts conversation
- Measuring Complex Domains for the Liberal Arts
- Toward a LACOL course sharing framework (Spring/Summer ’18)
- LACOL Collaboration Incubator
- Digital Competencies / Digital Fluency Community of Practice
Project guidelines and collaboration tools are linked from our Information for LACOL Members and Intranet pages.