Traveling to LACOL2017? Vassar College is located in Poughkeepsie, in the Hudson Valley of New York. Campus is accessible by air, rail, bus or car.
124 Raymond Ave
Poughkeepsie, NY 12604
Arrive by air
Scheduled passenger service is available from Stewart International Airport (SWF) in Newburgh, New York, 35 minutes from Vassar.
For travelers flying into Albany or New York City (JFK, Laguardia, Newark), train or bus services are available to Poughkeepsie, see below.
Arrive by train
- Metro-North Commuter Railroad connects New York City’s Grand Central Terminal with Poughkeepsie. For timetables, call 800-METRO-INFO or visit their website: www.mta.nyc.ny.us/mnr.
- Poughkeepsie is also served by Amtrak. For schedules, call 800.872.7245.
Taxi service is available from the Poughkeepsie train station (about 3 miles) to campus.
- Metro-North Commuter Railroad
- Grand Central Terminal
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
Arrive by bus
Arrive by car
- Free parking is available on campus for registered guests of the College