The Liberal Arts Consortium for Online Learning (LACOL) hosted a Consortium-wide workshop on June 17-18, 2016 on the campus of Haverford College. Browse the posts on this page for details on the program, videos and workshop resources.
|Full conference schedule: View Program
Workshop Attendees: Contact List2016 Workshop Materials
Collaboration Tools and Documents
1. The Consortium as incubator for learning research and effective pedagogies
2. Student perspectives on digital approaches and online/blended learning
3. From high school to college; preparing and supporting our students
4. Techniques and tools for collaboration, how can we work together?
5. LACOL working groups – team meetings and presentations